A Beauty Review: HANAair Professional Hair Dryer
Happy Wednesday ladies and gents! Today’s post is really exciting because it’s my first beauty review in over 3 months! I have been so wrapped up in fall fashion that my ‘Primp’ series has been seriously neglected. If you haven’t already heard of HANA Salon, then you are in for a real treat. The product that I am reviewing today is the HANAair Professional Hair Dryer – and let me start out by saying, it’s AMAZING!
Now, I know many of you out there are probably really good about letting your hair dry naturally and use all the right protection products and I absolutely admire that. Unfortunately, my beauty regiment is not so well based. I blow dry, straighten, dye, cut and style my hair like there’s no tomorrow and I see no end in sight. It’s like when you’re a little kid and you know your not supposed to do something, but you just can’t help it!
The HANAair dryer (pictured below) is the answer to all my prayers. After the first use I could feel the difference, no crunchy split ends, no immediate frizz along the hairline, it was just soft and dry. What makes this hair dryer different? Keep reading below to check out all the amazing functions and features!
Why this hair dryer rocks:
- Adjustable Heat: 2 Fan Speeds, 3 Heat Settings (so nice) and Cold Shot. For those of you wondering about cold shot – it’s basically a button that turns off the heater and blows room temperature air while the button is pressed (aka more shine, easier setting and less frizz!)
- Ceramic Heater – This feature can be a gift or curse depending on your hair type. The HANA heater provides really advanced Far Infrared Ionic Heat – which means the faster it heats up the less time it’ll take to dry your hair. Several other dryers I’ve used with a ceramic heater have fried my hair beyond belief, but the HANA dryer didn’t. In fact my hair never got to the point of being so hot I had to turn the dryer away.
- It comes standard with a concentrator, which can also be helpful in eliminating frizz and concentrating the heat to main the integrity of your hair.
- Super mega long cord – so nice!
- Surprisingly quiet.
This HANAair dryer is the Best Blow Dryer I have ever used. I never expected to get blown away by something like this – but hey, there’s a first time for everything! My hair feels so good every day and after using this dryer for about 3 weeks, my hair feels stronger and shinier than ever. It’s almost like going to the salon at your own house, which is crazy. I’m also glad I know the difference now and can see what I was missing before. HANA also makes some killer Flat Irons I hear, and I’m excited to try one of those out asap also!
But wait – not sold yet? Check out all the BONUS GOODIES you get with your dryer! (I almost died un-packaging this thing)
- A sleek heat proof pouch (not pictured)
- A bottle shine shield
- A pair of e.l.f. eyelash curlers
- Some cute hand sanitizer (not pictured)
- Nail files (not pictured)
- A travel size Bobby Brown brush set (omg!)
Yeah, that’s a lot of extra goodies. The total price for this package is $194.99 which may seem like a lot at first, but its 100% worth the money. It comes with a 2 year warranty and ships SUPER fast!
Check out this AMAZING dryer and stay tuned for more on the ‘Primp’ series!
Sponsored Post: HANAair is an MPress partner and the items above were gifted as part of the partnership