Happy Wednesday Jewelry Lovers! I can’t believe this week is almost half over, so crazy! Today I wanted to share with you a fun promotion I’m doing with BaubleBar. During the month of June, they will be featuring some of my favorite baubles on their PInterest boards! Every day I’ll come back and share my new top picks with you here on the blog, and on my Twitter and Facebook pages. Here’s a few to kick things off!
1. Turquoise Bib Necklace - This stunning statement necklace taps into turquoise’s history with the Aztecs, resulting in a style that—with all those fearless spikes—is as fierce as it is fabulous!
2. Wrap Link Bracelet - The boho leather wrap bracelet gets a shot of glam in this stunning style. Not only does it feature a series of sun-kissed box chains and pyramid studs, but even the leather comes in luxe white for an added tony touch.
3. Lilac Cushion Cut Studs - Oversized glass stud earrings in a feminine hue are the prettiest understated accent. Glass cushion cut stones in a rich lilac hue are set in a gold-tone base.
4. White Link Collar Necklace - Chunky chain links are reinvented in an elegant collar style – pick up stark white for the classic summer staple you’ll reach for all season.
5. City Triad Drop Earrings - Channel your inner Debbie Harry with these rock-tastic earrings. They’re streamlined and chic in the edgiest way, with fierce triangle drops done in sleek metals and glittering pavé.
And that’s it for now! Help me out and re-pin these beauties to all your favorite Pinterest boards. Have your eye on a certain BaubleBar bauble? Let me know! Maybe I’ll feature it next time :)